Saturday 24 January 2009

Entree 1

I was inspired by various things to create a blog. Mostly due to me having a place to vent, giving me by proxy the ability to switch my brain off at night.

I recently became unemployed, which was entirely my decision. A decision which I may come to regret, as apparently there's a recession going on. Who knew? Regardless, I'm happy to not be working in the catering industry any more.

A direct symptom of being unemployed is the human brain screaming at you to do things. Relevant things. Things that do not include daytime TV. So I write things now. And I'm about to start writing a script. I haven't decided on the length yet, and the subject matter would probably be touchy if I wasn't available to explain it in person. So I won't explain it. Just trust me.

Listen to Faith No More please.

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment